- Hands are the Mirror of Others.
Sometimes a person learns their own qualities from others.
- Work is the mirror of a person.
What kind of a person one is can be understood from the work they do.
- The mirror of a person is work, not their words.
In order to develop an opinion about someone you should look at the work they have done not their words.
- Like a Mirror
Very Flat and bright;
Motionless, still (sea).
- Seeing yourself in a giant’s mirror
Seeing yourself as more superior than you are.
- Selling mirrors in a neighborhood of blind people
Bringing in something that people do not need.
- There was never yet fair woman but she made mouths in a glass.
- No matter the age and the state a mirror always says the words that console a woman. Is there a woman who sees themselves as completely ugly or sees the past in a mirror?
R. Halid Karay
- Would the mirror and the scale lie?
- Those who look little at a mirror see even less faults.
- I spent the night in front of the mirror so as not to leave myself alone.
- Everything needs a mirror to see that they need to change about themselves and what they should love, even a rock, even a duck, everything!